To kick off one of the biggest weeks in the wrestling world, the Undertaker will be hopping behind the wheel of a very special vehicle.
Nascar has rolled into Austin, Texas for a race today (March 27) at Austin’s own Circuit of the Americas (COTA) race track.
As announced on SmackDown, The Undertaker will serve as pace car driver to kick off the race.
The pre-race pace car is a ceremonial car that is typically helmed by a celebrity or sports figure to serve as an honorary pace car driver, setting the speed limit for the drivers before the race begins.
Recently Big E drove the pace car for Nascar before the prestigious Daytona 500.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
NEWS | @WWE legend The @undertaker to drive pace car at Sunday’s @EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix!
?: https://t.co/gnNsxsdW67#EchoParkGP | #NASCARatCOTA pic.twitter.com/XFLeOEnLTz
— NASCAR at COTA (@NASCARatCOTA) March 26, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Update On WWE Status Of Talents Company Is ‘Real High’ On