Ahead of tonight’s episode (June 17) of WWE SmackDown, an announcement for a major title match for Money in the Bank.
Announced on WWE’s Twitter account, the undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship will be on the line at the upcoming WWE premium live event, Money in the Bank.
With the titular Money in the Bank matches beginning to take shape as both Seth Rollins from the Men’s match and Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, Lacey Evans and Becky Lynch being qualified to enter the Women’s version of the famed ladder match at the premium live event.
The Street Profits, Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford will take on The Usos to determine who will leave Las Vegas with all the gold.
The Usos are currently the undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions after having already held the SmackDown titles and then besting RK-Bro for their Raw tag team championships which unified the titles.
Money in the Bank is scheduled for Saturday, July 2, 2022, live from Las Vegas Nevada, and the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
You can check out all the event details by clicking here.
The Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship will be on the line at WWE #MITB! @WWEUsos @MontezFordWWE @AngeloDawkins
— WWE (@WWE) June 17, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- Vince McMahon Changed WrestleMania Finish Last Minute To Counter Fan Demand