An update has emerged on AEW star Jeff Hardy’s upcoming independent appearance, with Hardy recently announced for a GCW show.
As previously reported, Game Changer Wrestling (GCW) announced that Jeff Hardy will make his debut for the promotion next month in Detroit on August 4.
There was a lot of speculation about whether or not Hardy would be wrestling at the event, with Hardy currently absent from AEW TV.
GCW has now specified that Hardy will be appearing on the show, but won’t be wrestling.
The promotion has also been advertising a Jeff Hardy live concert performance, which will take place following GCW’s event, and will have separate admission.
Hardy last wrestled on the June 21 edition of Dynamite, where he and Matt Hardy were defeated by Austin & Colten Gunn.
Jeff is unable to travel to Canada due to his previous DUI arrests, leading to him being written off the show while the company tours Canada.
Hardy did suffer an injury during his most recent match, which you can read more about right here.
Jeff will be appearing in person on the show but he is not wrestling.
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) July 11, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Star Thanks The Wyatt Family For Inspiring Them To Get Into Wrestling