Last night, it was reported that there had been multiple roles in Hollywood that had been pitched for Cody Rhodes.
Namely, there had been talks of Cody taking on the role of Johnny Cage in an upcoming Mortal Kombat movie, as well as a role in a potential upcoming Legend of Zelda movie.
Many WWE stars have taken roles in Hollywood in the past, which has seen those stars take more part time roles in WWE, but that won’t be a worry for fans of the American Nightmare.
In an update from Fightful Select (subscription required), Cody has no plans on becoming a part-timer in wrestling, and any roles that he takes would go around his WWE schedule.
Cody Rhodes challenged Brock Lesnar to a match at the upcoming WWE Backlash event in Puerto Rico, with Lesnar set to respond to his challenge on next week’s show.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism