The plans for WWE’s newest stable appear to be coming into focus slightly. With the identities of Retribution essentially revealed last week, we now know some of the plans for the group going forward.
Dave Meltzer is currently reporting in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that current plans call for the faction to be exclusive to Raw. The had previously been running wild and causing destruction on both Raw and SmackDown. Of course, plans could change tomorrow, as they are known to do.
Meltzer also reported that the main five members of the group are Dominik Dijakovic, Shane Thorne, Dio Maddin, Mercedes Martinez and Mia Yim, confirming the reports from last week’s Raw.
The plans in a grander sense still remain to be seen. However, if WWE continues ahead with the group being on Raw, we may see some potential matches and rivalries start to take shape.
On the most recent episode of Raw, The Hurt Business stepped up to take on the group. This resulted in a big brawl between the factions as well as Keith Lee and Drew McIntyre. The Hurt Business may be in line to be the first official opponents of the group.
What do you think of Retribution so far? Let us know on Twitter!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?