An update has emerged on the injury status of King (Xavier) Woods, who missed last weekend’s Royal Rumble event.
During a January 13 G4 livestream, Woods revealed suffered an injury to his plantaris muscle of his calf during a recent match. Woods hasn’t wrestled since the January 7 edition of SmackDown.
Woods was reportedly expected to return to the road last Friday, but has yet to make an appearance on WWE since announcing his injury.
Fightful Select (subscription required) now reports that since the last episode of SmackDown, Woods has not been listed internally on the WWE inactive list. It hasn’t been confirmed whether or not Woods has specifically been cleared, just that his name is no longer on the internal inactive list.
Woods was originally expecting to be out of action for 4-6 weeks due to his injury.
Former WWE Champion Drew McIntyre is set to return to SmackDown tonight, following his surprise appearance at WWE Royal Rumble.
Stay up to date with WWE injuries with our tracker, at this link.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury