We now have been given our first look at the presentation of the TKO brand, made up of WWE and UFC.
On September 12, Endeavor announced that the WWE and UFC transaction had closed, with the two brands officially merging into one ‘premium sports, entertainment and media company’.
‘TKO Group Holdings’ began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) today, following the official announcement of the merger.
The official NYSE Twitter account has now shared a short hype video, establishing the TKO brand.
The video, which you can watch below, features a number of notable UFC and WWE names, including Conor McGregor, Israel Adesanya, Jey Uso and John Cena.
The official TKO investor relations website has also went live, which you can access at this link.
As pointed out by Brandon Thurston on Twitter, WWE’s last price on the NYSE was $100.65 per share. TKO opened at $100.54 per share.
Following the merger, WWE President Nick Khan shared a message to all WWE staff.
You can read the original statement officially announcing the closure of the deal right here.
— NYSE 🏛 (@NYSE) September 12, 2023
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 12, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- WWE Removes Edge (AEW’s Adam Copeland) From Another Big Spot
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers