An update has emerged on Vince McMahon’s WWE stock following his retirement announcement on July 22.
Following the announcement that Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan will be the new co-CEOs of WWE, and the confirmation that Triple H will run creative, WWE stock prices rose significantly, reaching the highest price since 2019.
Per a new SEC filing, McMahon has disposed of 38,519 shares of WWE stock at $0. Based on the closing market price on July 26, the stock would’ve been worth over $2.6 million.
According to the filing, the stock:
- Consists of a portion of unvested stock units previously reported in Table I which were forfeited by Mr. McMahon in connection with his retirement from the Company effective July 22, 2022.
- Excludes 100 shares of Class A Common Stock owned individually by Mr. McMahon’s wife, Linda McMahon. Mr. McMahon disclaims beneficial ownership of those shares.
McMahon still owns 69,157 shares of stock, not including the aforementioned 100 shares.
Prior to his retirement announcement, McMahon had stepped away from his roles as Chairman and CEO in June amid an investigation surrounding ‘hush pact’ allegations.
For everything we currently know about Vince McMahon retiring, click here. You can find further updates and follow-ups on Vince McMahon at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- VIDEO: Watch Backstage Moments From WWE Night Of Champions 2023