A new report from WrestlingNews.co has suggested that Vince McMahon is more than aware that the current WWE product is “stale”, but is opting to save good ideas for when fans return next month.
Despite knowing that improvements need to be made to the current WWE product, Vince McMahon and other higher-ups have made the decision to save “good stuff” for when fans return from the July 16 episode of SmackDown.
Vince McMahon is aware that the product is stale and the feeling with people in management is that a lot of the “good stuff” is being saved for the live crowds.
The report goes into some of the improvements that are likely to be made to the WWE product next month, with the returns of Edge, John Cena, Becky Lynch and even The Bella Twins seemingly on the cards:
John Cena and Edge are expected back by next month to set up their respective matches for SummerSlam and The Bella Twins are getting ready to return and there has been talk of The Rock coming back in time for the Survivor Series. Becky Lynch was seen training at the Performance Center and it is believed that she will be returning soon.
For what it’s worth, the report also notes that WWE is not only hopeful that The Rock will be at Survivor Series in November, but are actually hoping that the Hollywood star will wrestle at the show, which you can read more about by clicking here.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting