WWE has officially removed Vince McMahon from the internal talent roster following his retirement.
Per PWInsider, McMahon had been listed internally as a talent alongside other names not assigned to an official brand, but was removed from the internal roster last week.
The report noted that the likes of John Cena and the Bella Twins would be listed the same way as McMahon was.
Following Vince McMahon’s retirement announcement, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan were named the co-CEOs of WWE. Paul Levesque (Triple H) assumed all responsibilities related to WWE creative, in addition to his EVP of Talent Relations role.
SummerSlam on July 30 was the first WWE premium live event to take place following Vince McMahon’s departure. The August 1 edition of Raw was viewed by many as the first show of the ‘Triple H era’ of WWE.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release