Vince Russo has said that he has been working with WWE on a project for the Peacock and the WWE Network streaming services.
The wrestling personality took to Twitter to state that the experience was positive, but noted that he doesn’t desire a job with the company. Praising everyone involved with the project, Russo tweeted:
“Worked with @WWE this past Friday on a Project I think for Peacock. Pleasurable experience, all involved were pros and respectable. I really do hope that those who need to see my comments—see them. While I don’t want a job, I am always looking to help the Biz in any way I can.”
No further details were provided on the nature of the project Russo worked on.
Earlier this year, WWE postponed a significant amount of WWE Network original content and shelved a number of projects that were in various stages production. The advertised Broken Skull Sessions episode featuring John Cena is no longer listed for September 26.
The delays reportedly arose from the media department merger, with numerous individuals taking on new positions.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- MJF Calls Top WWE Star ‘Salt Of The Earth’
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode