Last night’s episode of SmackDown was a weird one as it emanated from WWE’s Performance Center training facility, in front of no audience or crowd presence.
What you might not have seen, though, was what happened during the commercial breaks. With no live crowd to keep entertained during this period, the performers took the opportunity to have a little breather.
Just to mention, this isn’t meant to expose anyone or anything of that nature, it’s just quite interesting, and frankly a valuable use of the performers’ time, to be honest. There would be no point continuing the match through commercials if there’s no-one watching.
Check out the video here from the opening match which saw Bayley and Sasha Banks team up against Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross:
They really did stop wrestling during the commercials! pic.twitter.com/Pi6zBkz3qI
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) March 14, 2020
This coming Monday’s Raw will also emanate from the Performance Center as the coronavirus situation continues to prevent normal human activity from occurring.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions