Former two-time NXT Champion Karrion Kross was one of the first names to make his return to WWE following Triple H’s takeover as the head of creative.
Kross, alongside his wife Scarlett, returned back in August, attacking Drew McIntyre.
Since then, Kross has entered a feud with Rey Mysterio, with the two set to collide on next week’s SmackDown show.
Kross uploaded a video to his Killer Kross YouTube channel titled ‘KROSS: Name Of The Father’ recently.
In it, WCW legend Kevin Sullivan makes an appearance as the father of Karrion Kross, with Kross asking him for help with some kind of ritual.
Sullivan tells Kross that he must ‘see the light’ before he comes home, before Scarlett comes and says that ‘he is home’, taking Karrion away from his father.
Kevin Sullivan was most well known for his time in WCW, where he portrayed evil characters such as the Taskmaster.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?