The latest surprise AEW debut took place on last week’s AEW Dynamite Grand Slam show, when Saraya (the former Paige) made her AEW debut, confronting Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter after the interim AEW Women’s World Championship match.
AEW announced that Saraya would speak for the first time on tonight’s AEW Dynamite, and she did just that.
Saraya said that she came to bring change to the division, and how she is the Revolution. She then brought out all the AEW women’s division, and out came Toni Storm, Athena, Skye Blue, Madison Rayne and Willow Nightingale.
Britt Baker then came out and said that she put her neck on the line for AEW, and unlike Saraya’s, hers is strong enough to handle it. Saraya then laughed at Britt’s name rhyming with, well you know.
Britt then turned her attention to Toni, saying that Toni and Athena broke her nose in the match to stop her winning. She then brought out Serena Deeb ahead of her title match against Toni.
Saraya then cut off Serena’s music, saying that she spoke to Tony backstage, and it ‘feels good to have a boss that actually listens to her’, because he agreed to make this match a Lumberjack match.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- Popular AEW Star Received Vince McMahon’s Blessing To Use Current Name