The latest surprise AEW debut took place on last week’s AEW Dynamite Grand Slam show, when Saraya (the former Paige) made her AEW debut, confronting Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter after the interim AEW Women’s World Championship match.
AEW announced that Saraya would speak for the first time on tonight’s AEW Dynamite, and she did just that.
Saraya said that she came to bring change to the division, and how she is the Revolution. She then brought out all the AEW women’s division, and out came Toni Storm, Athena, Skye Blue, Madison Rayne and Willow Nightingale.
Britt Baker then came out and said that she put her neck on the line for AEW, and unlike Saraya’s, hers is strong enough to handle it. Saraya then laughed at Britt’s name rhyming with, well you know.
Britt then turned her attention to Toni, saying that Toni and Athena broke her nose in the match to stop her winning. She then brought out Serena Deeb ahead of her title match against Toni.
Saraya then cut off Serena’s music, saying that she spoke to Tony backstage, and it ‘feels good to have a boss that actually listens to her’, because he agreed to make this match a Lumberjack match.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed