William Regal is officially back in WWE, starting in his new role in the company at the beginning of the new year.
Regal was backstage at last week’s (January 6) episode of SmackDown, but it was not known at the time if this was just a one off or if he will be a backstage presence every week going forward.
Now, Regal’s official title has been revealed as the Vice President of Global Talent Development, and his schedule reflects that.
Per PWInsider, Regal’s new role in WWE appears to require him to be at all Raw and SmackDown tapings going forward.
Regal has been present at numerous TV tapings since his return to the company, but he was not present for this week’s NXT New Year’s Evil tapings in Orlando.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Roman Reigns Shares True Feelings About Sami Zayn