The wrestling world appears to be dealing with a wave of injuries, with several wrestling promotions recently having to adapt plans with wrestlers unable to compete.
SmackDown star Aliyah is now dealing with an injury per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio. The nature of her injury wasn’t disclosed.
Aliyah last wrestled during the June 19 ‘Sunday Stunner’ WWE house show in six-woman tag action. She was originally set to compete in a Money in the Bank qualifying bout on last week’s edition of SmackDown, but was pulled from the show.
Aliyah was last in action on WWE TV during the six-way SmackDown Women’s Title bout that took place on the June 3 edition of SmackDown. Natalya won this bout, and will challenge for Ronda Rousey’s gold at Money in the Bank this Saturday.
Also at Money in the Bank, Bianca Belair will defend her Raw Women’s Title against Carmella. Six women have been confirmed for the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match so far.
Check out the updated card for the upcoming WWE premium live event right here.
A list of all current WWE injuries and expected return dates can be found at this link.
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Major Hint For WWE SummerSlam 2024 Location
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Former WWE Star ‘100%’ Open To Full-Time Return
- Released WWE Stars Tease Potential Stable?
- Absent WWE Star Teases Return After Six Months Away
- WWE Feud Continues After Insults Thrown At Star’s Children