WWE really has a way with words when it comes to making up kayfabe injuries, doesn’t it?
The latest of these mega serious injuries that will probably be recovered from in a week or so is “trauma to the throat”, also known as a sore throat, suffered by Bianca Belair on last night’s Raw.
As you can see from WWE’s below tweet, Bianca’s throat may never be the same again.
Following the vicious assault from #WWERaw Women’s Champion @BeckyLynchWWE on #WWERaw, @BiancaBelairWWE has suffered trauma to the throat and is currently being evaluated by medical personnel. pic.twitter.com/xuMP32U5Hq
— WWE (@WWE) March 15, 2022
The idea behind the injury likely comes off the back of Becky Lynch’s real-life fractured voice box, an injury she sustained from a wayward Belair punch.
There is nothing to suggest Bianca’s injury is anything other than a storyline, and she is still set to face Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 38 in just over two weeks.
If you want to keep track of real injuries, you can do so here with our WWE injury tracker.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown