WWE NXT star Boa is set for his first match on broadcast since way back in January 2022 on tonight’s April 7 edition of NXT Level Up.
In a match that was taped this past Tuesday before NXT TV, Boa will face Level Up regular Dante Chen on tonight’s show.
Boa had been absent from NXT since he lost a Falls Count Anywhere match to Solo Sikoa in January 2022.
He did wrestle at an NXT house show in Sanford, Florida last month in a battle royal, which was his first match since the one against Sikoa.
WWE.com’s preview of the match is as follows:
Boa makes his highly anticipated return to the squared circle after not competing in a match in more than a year, but will he still possess the nasty mean streak that was on full display the last time we saw him?
Also set for tonight’s episode of Level Up are Joe Gacy vs Oro Mensah, and a tag match with Sol Ruca and Dani Palmer against Jakara Jackson and Lash Legend.
The Gacy match is notable as he was accompanied to the ring by the rest of Schism, including Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid who had requested their WWE releases, so they don’t seem to have been released, at least as of Tuesday when the match was taped.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed