WWE NXT commentator Booker T has revealed that he has asked for a raise, following news about Endeavor’s plans for a WWE/UFC merger.
It was officially announced on Monday (April 3) that Endeavor has purchased WWE and will merge it into one sports and entertainment company with the UFC.
Discussing the announcement on his Hall of Fame podcast, Booker T noted that he has ‘already asked for a raise.’
Sharing his thoughts on the merger, Booker T said:
“I’m loving it, man. I need tickets to every UFC big show. I mean, you know, I want to be in the media scrums.
“I want to be there, journey on the spot… This just brings me a little bit closer to something that I love oh so much.
The Hall of Famer also noted that the merger makes him feel like a ‘kid in a candy store.’ as he’s always been a fan of the UFC.
Booker T has covered UFC media in the past, with Israel Adesanya notably recognising him during last year’s UFC 237 post-fight press conference.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn