Speaking with AEW’s Mark Sterling on MC! True Long Island Story, Matt Cardona revealed that WWE cancelled Chelsea Green’s Peacock subscription the day that she was fired from the company.
Matt Cardona (formerly Zack Ryder) revealed that he was able to access the WWE Network for a while after his release in 2020, but this wasn’t the case for Chelsea Green following his release in April:
“I mean, WWE did give out the WWE Network code, and for so long, even after I got fired, it still worked and then they cut me off finally. But like, ‘Oh, jokes on you. Chelsea’s still there’ and then they get rid of the Network, they do Peacock and the day she gets fired, Peacock’s gone.”
This comes after Chelsea Green revealed that he has been having conversations with Playboy about working with the brand, something you can read more about by clicking here.
Thanks to Ringside News for the transcription.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed
- WWE Again Buries Sasha Banks & Naomi During WWE Raw
- Will Ospreay ‘Not On Good Terms’ With Kenny Omega