WWE has confirmed that former ROH Women’s Champion Rok-C (Carla Gonzalez) has signed a Performance Center contract.
WWE has now unveiled the latest class of Performance Center recruits. Following reports that she was WWE-bound, Gonzalez was announced as one of the 14 names who began training with WWE on Monday.
In the announcement Gonzalez was recognised as the youngest Reality of Wrestling Champion, and a former student of Booker T.
Bianca Carelli, the daughter of Santino Marella was also named in the announcement. Other new WWE prospects include former independent talents Mitchell Lavalley (Jake Tucker), Cole McKinney (Cole Karter) and Amelia Herr (The Notorious Mimi).
You can read about each of the new recruits here.
You can check out NXT win/loss records for 2022 at this link.
— WWE Recruit (@WWERecruit) March 17, 2022
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- WWE Star AJ Styles Used For Bizarre Colonoscopy Billboard