2022 will mark the end of an era when it comes to physical WWE memorabilia, as WWE is reportedly set to cancel the release of DVDs in the United States and Canada.
Per Wrestling DVD Network, WWE DVDs and Blu-Rays will no longer be available for the United States and Canada beginning in 2022. WWE DVDs in Australia will also be halted, while DVDs will still be released in the United Kingdom, at least through March 2022.
Survivor Series 2021 will be the final US WWE DVD release, being released on December 28. A DVD on Drew McIntyre is slated to be the final superstar compilation release, being released on December 14.
WWE has been releasing DVDs since 1999, starting with WrestleMania 15 and a set featuring ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023