According to the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), WWE has filed to trademark a new phrase following John Cena’s return.
On July 19, WWE filed to trademark the phrase “EARN THE DAY”. According to the USPTO, the trademark would allow WWE to use the phrase for select items of merchandise.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Mark For: EARN THE DAY™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of
WWE is promoting John Cena’s current merchandise range as the “Earn The Day” authentic collection. Cena first sported items from this collection during his surprise return at Money in the Bank.
On this week’s (July 19) episode of Raw, Cena revealed that he plans to face Roman Reigns at SummerSlam. A full “Summer of Cena” appearance schedule has been released, revealing all of Cena’s WWE obligations prior to The Biggest Party of the Summer.
Also on Raw, Goldberg returned to confront WWE Champion Bobby Lashley. According to Bully Ray, Vince McMahon is “a mark” for the former Universal Champion’s look.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future