WWE has hired a new creative director who has direct ties to a huge current storyline.
WWE has seen plenty of change and hiring shakeups since Vince McMahon’s retirement and Triple H taking over all creative duties for the main roster.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), horror writer Rob Fee recently joined the company and officially signed on to work as Director of Longterm Creative.
Fee will start in the role in October and previously worked with Marvel, penning comics for Spider-Man, Daredevil, Avengers and was head writer on several Disney shows.
One of Rob Fee’s early projects with WWE has been “the direction and production of the QR code-related cryptic messages fans have seen on television in recent weeks that has gained an incredible amount of buzz.”
The White Rabbit mystery has received plenty of praise from the fans. Many within the promotion and among the fanbase believe the return of Bray Wyatt will be the eventual reveal.
Fee once pitched a Fiend related movie that was said to have resonated well with WWE management and had the possibility to be produced, but Bray Wyatt was released shortly thereafter.
The report also notes that Fee is known as a longtime follower of wrestling and sources within the company said he was very familiar with the product.
We will have further updates on the White Rabbit mystery when they become available.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership