WWE plans to host more press conferences after their premium live events, due to the success of the ones it has held so far.
Though usually post-event press conferences are usually the domain of more sports-based promotions such as AEW and New Japan Pro Wrestling, WWE has adopted the trend in recent months with the ascension of Triple H to the Head of WWE Creative.
The report of the change comes courtesy of FightFul Select.
The most recent post-PLE press conference came in the wake of this Saturday’s (November 26) Survivor Series: WarGames event.
The show saw Roman Reigns and the Bloodline defeat the Brawling Brutes, Drew McIntyre and Kevin Owens in the show’s titular main event.
The show also saw Becky Lynch score the pin for her team in the opening WarGames match, ensuring a babyface victory.
The conference saw Sami Zayn and Paul Heyman of the Bloodline, Bianca Belair and Becky Lynch, and even Triple H himself answer media questions in a mixture of kayfabe and reality.
To stay up to date with all the latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline