WWE management is reportedly “happy” with two call-ups to the main roster who made their Raw debut on June 5, 2023.
On the episode of WWE Raw that emanated from Hartford, Connecticut, Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler faced recent roster call-ups Kayden Carter and Katana Chance.
Highlights from the match can be seen below this news story.
According to PW Insider, Carter and Chance’s debut on the red brand left WWE management “happy”.
“A number of talent” had also noted that the Hartford crowd doesn’t have a reputation for being “on fire” but that they had “much fun” working in front of them on Monday night.
Elsewhere on the show, Damian Priest’s work with Seth Rollins was also subject to “lots of praise” with the Judgment Day member being the first competitor to face Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Kayden Carter had previously said that she hoped that she and Chance would be able to start a new Women’s Revolution in WWE.
Katana Chance and Kayden Carter are former NXT Women’s Champions and were called up to the main roster during the recent WWE Draft that would also see the current NXT Women’s Champions Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn drafted to WWE SmackDown.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- VIDEO: ROH Champion Holds Hilarious Training Session
- Claudio Castagnoli Comments On Bryan Danielson’s Potential ‘Retirement’ Plans
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back