WWE has plans to bring in several notable WWE legends for shows that will take place across WrestleMania 39 weekend.
WrestleMania 39 will air across April 1 and 2 from the SoFi Stadium in California. While much of the wrestling world will be in the Los Angeles area next week, several names who WWE has invited down have now been revealed.
Per PWInsider, Kane and Jimmy Hart are two of the names who are being brought into WrestleMania weekend. The report noted that several other stars are set to join them, including:
– Michelle McCool
– Torrie Wilson
– Sgt Slaughter
– ‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan
It is currently unclear what WWE has planned for these names. While some could just be invited down to watch the show, WWE often films for WWE Network specials during pay-per-view weekends.
Undertaker is slated to host his one deadMan show this Friday (March 24) in Las Vegas, ahead of WrestleMania week.
WrestleMania 39 Sunday will be headlined by a major WWE Undisputed Universal Championship match, with Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes set to challenge for Roman Reigns’ gold.
The planned main event for WrestleMania 39 Saturday has now been revealed, which you can read more about right here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Kenny Omega Vs Hijo Del Vikingo Title Match Announced