WWE’s latest set of releases took place last night (April 29), with 10 names from the NXT roster being released, including Malcolm Bivens and Dakota Kai.
Both Bivens and Kai reportedly indicated to WWE that they would not be re-signing with the company when their contracts were due, which was in early 2023.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has learned that WWE had tentitive main roster plans made for Bivens, with his name being pitched as a potential manager for Omos, as was LA Knight, before MVP was finalised in that role.
Omos is currently aligned with MVP on Raw, and is set to face off with MVP’s former client Bobby Lashley at WrestleMania Backlash.
You can keep track of all WWE stars released in 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’