WWE Money in the Bank 2022 is officially considered a sellout following a venue change, per Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer on Twitter.
The event was originally set to emanate from the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, but on May 26, WWE confirmed that the show will now take place at the smaller much smaller MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Hours before to Meltzer’s tweet, WrestleTix revealed that WWE had shifted 11,850 tickets for the event, currently set-up to seat 12,088 fans.
9,000 tickets were reportedly distributed during pre-sale, prior to this weekend’s general release.
Following reports that Roman Reigns is expected to be in action at the event, a new event has provided an update on plans for his next opponent.
Ahead of July 2, WWE Hell in a Cell will take place tonight (June 5). You can view the card for the event right here.
WWE Money in the Bank officially is a sellout (with scattered stuff, but 98%+) for the MGM Grand.
— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) June 4, 2022
WWE Money in the Bank
SAT JUL 02, 2022 – 4:30 PM
MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas NV
Available Tickets => 238
Current Setup/Capacity => 12,088
Tickets Distributed => 11,850 (98.0%)
— WrestleTix (@WrestleTix) June 4, 2022
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Jade Cargill Reveals Why She Chose WWE Instead Of AEW
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Roman Reigns WWE Return Date Revealed
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence On Joining WWE