The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (July 19) edition of WWE NXT 2.0 on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Tuesday’s show drew 588.000 viewers. This is slightly up from the July 12 edition that drew 582,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, NXT 2.0 scored 0.13 rating. This is slightly down from the week prior that scored 0.14 rating.
WWE finished #14 on cable in the demo for the night with the MLB All Star Game going head-to-head.
The show featured the return of Zoey Stark who won the 20-Woman Battle Royal to determine the #1 contender for Mandy Rose’s NXT Women’s Championship.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
WWE NXT last night on USA Network:
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 20, 2022
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- The Acclaimed Celebrates National Scissoring Day On AEW Dynamite
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return