WWE has officially announced that a draft will be held on October 11 and 14, with stars from all of its brands making moves.
There’s about to be a Draft in here!
The destinies of WWE Superstars will be determined during a two-night WWE Draft taking place live on Friday Night SmackDown on Oct. 11 on FOX and Raw on Oct. 14 on USA Network.
On both nights of the Draft, Superstars from Raw and SmackDown will appear along with personalities from FOX and NBCUniversal programming to announce select picks that will determine the rosters of each distinct brand.
Stick with WWE Digital for more news on the WWE Draft as it develops.
Dave Meltzer originally reported that there would be a draft a few weeks back in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, but this is the first time that WWE has confirmed the plans.
There have been some adverts for SmackDown Live on Fox which include current Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch, which has led many to believe that she will be making the move over to the blue brand.
Another big mover could be Brock Lesnar, someone FOX is apparently very keen to have on their network, given that it wants a more sports based show.
We will keep you updated with any developments.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite
- Kenny Omega Returns On AEW Dynamite