WWE has officially announced that a draft will be held on October 11 and 14, with stars from all of its brands making moves.
There’s about to be a Draft in here!
The destinies of WWE Superstars will be determined during a two-night WWE Draft taking place live on Friday Night SmackDown on Oct. 11 on FOX and Raw on Oct. 14 on USA Network.
On both nights of the Draft, Superstars from Raw and SmackDown will appear along with personalities from FOX and NBCUniversal programming to announce select picks that will determine the rosters of each distinct brand.
Stick with WWE Digital for more news on the WWE Draft as it develops.
Dave Meltzer originally reported that there would be a draft a few weeks back in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, but this is the first time that WWE has confirmed the plans.
There have been some adverts for SmackDown Live on Fox which include current Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch, which has led many to believe that she will be making the move over to the blue brand.
Another big mover could be Brock Lesnar, someone FOX is apparently very keen to have on their network, given that it wants a more sports based show.
We will keep you updated with any developments.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE