How come Andy only passes these off after a lousy PPV? Look, I’m not saying Backlash was inherently bad, I’m just saying most of the smaller PPVs feel phoned in at this point. It was less a backlash and more a slight nudge of the guy who fell asleep on you on the train.
Unless there’s a gimmick match to sustain them, most PPV’s differ little from a decent episode of Raw. That’s especially true since PPVs stopped getting their own custom stages, because LEDs cost most than plywood.
Despite the PPV being about as interesting as tax law, there is some fallout do deal with on Raw.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Ricky Starks Doesn’t Want To Be Called A ‘Pillar’