How come Andy only passes these off after a lousy PPV? Look, I’m not saying Backlash was inherently bad, I’m just saying most of the smaller PPVs feel phoned in at this point. It was less a backlash and more a slight nudge of the guy who fell asleep on you on the train.
Unless there’s a gimmick match to sustain them, most PPV’s differ little from a decent episode of Raw. That’s especially true since PPVs stopped getting their own custom stages, because LEDs cost most than plywood.
Despite the PPV being about as interesting as tax law, there is some fallout do deal with on Raw.
- wwe raw preview
- Finn Balor
- nia jax
- Samoa Joe
- Seth Rollins
- Monday Night
- Roman Reigns
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed