With rumours of WWE Raw potentially returning to a TV-14 rating soon, fans have got excited at the potential changes that could be made to the show.
The change was originally reported by Andrew Zarian of the Mat Men Podcast, who said the change would be in effect starting with the July 18 episode, before later saying that it was in consideration for a later date.
Peacock then listed the upcoming SummerSlam premium live event as TV-14, until it no longer was, so the whole thing is a rollercoaster right now.
Well, it turns out that right now, WWE Raw IS listed as TV-14 on Hulu, alongside a picture of Cody Rhodes, which just about sums up 2022 as a whole to be honest.
The July 15 episode of SmackDown is also listed as TV-14 on Hulu.
We recently broke down 5 possible changes that WWE should make when TV-14 returns, and 5 that they absolutely should not.
Interestingly enough Hulu has Raw listed as TV-14…
Let's see how soon this changes to PG… ?
Also to note. Smackdown from 7/15 is listed as TV-14 on Hulu.#WWE #WWERAW pic.twitter.com/1oTjXIQYXK
— Andrew Zarian (@AndrewZarian) July 22, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence