The viewership figures for the August 1 post-SummerSlam edition of Monday Night Raw have now been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the show drew a total viewership of 2.23 million, significantly up from last week’s 1.901 million viewers.
In the all important 18-49 demographic, this Monday’s show did a 0.61 rating. For comparison, last Monday’s episode achieved a 0.50 rating.
This week’s edition of WWE Raw was viewed by many as the first true show in the ‘Triple H’ era of WWE. It followed SummerSlam on July 30, which was the first premium live event following Vince McMahon’s retirement, and Triple H taking over creative.
During the episode, Ciampa notably became the #1 contender to the US Championship. He will challenge for Bobby Lashley’s gold on next week’s episode.
Also on the show, Becky Lynch was written off TV, attacked by Bayley, Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky. Lynch suffered a separated shoulder at SummerSlam.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records using our tracker at this link.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE