The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (November 21) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.646 million viewers. This is slightly down from the November 14 edition that drew 1.648 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.41 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.44 rating.
Raw ranked #7 on cable in the demo for the night. Also, the demo rating was down due to men 18-49 being down, while women 18-49 was up.
The show featured Rhea Ripley defeating Asuka to help her War Games team earn the advantage for the titular match at Survivor Series.
Also, SmackDown’s The Brawling Brutes defeated The Judgment Day, while Drew McIntyre beat Baron Corbin on the program.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 22, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership