The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (November 21) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.646 million viewers. This is slightly down from the November 14 edition that drew 1.648 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.41 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.44 rating.
Raw ranked #7 on cable in the demo for the night. Also, the demo rating was down due to men 18-49 being down, while women 18-49 was up.
The show featured Rhea Ripley defeating Asuka to help her War Games team earn the advantage for the titular match at Survivor Series.
Also, SmackDown’s The Brawling Brutes defeated The Judgment Day, while Drew McIntyre beat Baron Corbin on the program.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 22, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations