In a stunning move, WWE has announced that they are revealing Royal Rumble entrants on WWE Backstage. More specifically, they will reveal who has the men’s number 30 spot and who has the first and second spots in the women’s match.
The news was broken on the WWE on FOX Twitter account. They will be airing a special edition of WWE Backstage the night before the Royal Rumble where they will be making the reveal.
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) January 26, 2021
This announcement has not been received well since was made. A large part of the intrigue and fun of the Royal Rumble matches has always been the surprise of who the entries will be. Giving away the surprise kills all of the intrigue and most of the fun.
The event will take place on Sunday on the WWE Network.
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Confirmed Schedule Errors For AEW Dynamite Head-To-Head With WWE NXT
- ‘Edge’ Name Mentioned During Adam Copeland First Ever AEW Dynamite Appearance
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- Last-Minute Change To AEW Dynamite Match
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut