WWE and The Ringer have announced the launch of the new ‘Book of Wrestling’ podcast series.
The Spotify exclusive series will feature 25 episodes focusing on the catchphrases that helped to define the Attitude Era.
Host David Shoemaker will explore a new catchphrase in each episode, and discuss its impact on pro-wrestling. Featured catchphrases will include ‘Curtain Call’, ‘Austin 3:16’, ‘Bret Screwed Bret’ and ‘Suck It’.
The series, inspired by Bill Simmons’ ‘Book of Basketball’ concept, will launch next Monday on April 4. Five episodes will be released each week.
You can listen to the trailer for the series below:
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return