The ratings have been revealed for the November 18 edition of WWE SmackDown, seeing a slight dip from the previous week’s show.
The episode saw the lines drawn for the men’s Survivor Series WarGames match, as the team of Sheamus, Butch, Ridge Holland and Drew McIntyre revealed that their fifth participant would be Kevin Owens.
The team will face the Bloodline, consisting of Roman Reigns, Jey and Jimmy Uso, Solo Sikoa, and honorary Uce Sami Zayn.
According to a tweet by Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the show achieved an overall viewership of 2,232,000 total viewers, and a 0.56 in the key 18 – 49 demographic.
The rating is down slightly from the previous week, where SmackDown received 2,264,000 total viewers and a rating of 0.58 in the key demographic.
SmackDown has hovered steadily around the 2.2 million mark for the past several weeks, with some exceptions such as when it is opposed by major sporting events.
This week will see WWE Raw and SmackDown put the final narrative pieces in place before next weekend’s (November 26) premium live event Survivor Series: WarGames.
For more information about SmackDown ratings, check out WrestleTalk’s SmackDown ratings tracker.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- ‘A Lot’ Of AEW Talent Questioning Tony Khan’s Booking
- Real Reason Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens May Still Have Backstage Heat
- Update On ‘Talks Behind-The-Scenes’ Of The Rock Returning At WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Update On CM Punk AEW Contract & Release Status
- Scrapped Plans On Other Ways To Write William Regal Off AEW TV
- Injured WWE Star Cleared For Return
- Likely Reason William Regal Is Already Returning To WWE
- Rumor Killer On WWE Name Leaving The Company
- Huge Update On CM Punk’s Status For AEW Video Game ‘Fight Forever’
- Video: Current NXT Star Goes Off On Tryout Athletes For Lack Of Energy