The viewership figures for the two WWE SmackDown replays, which aired following the original October 29 broadcast, have been revealed.
As per Brandon Thurston of WrestleVotes, the 10pm ET FS1 replay drew 278,000 viewers, and received a 0.09 rating in the key 18-49 demographic.
This ‘encore’ went head-to-head with AEW Rampage on TNT, which drew 623,000 viewers and a 0.25 rating in the 18-49 demo.
The midnight replay was watched by 147,000 viewers. In the 18-49 demographic, the show received a 0.05 rating.
The initial broadcast of Friday’s SmackDown drew 1.032 million viewers, and a 0.29 demo rating. It is worth noting that FS1 broadcasts of SmackDown usually see a drop in viewership compared to when the show is aired in it’s regular slot on FOX.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25