It seems as though a WWE SmackDown star is getting a truly dramatic character change after posting a video to social media today.
Tamina, whose last appearance was on the May 10 Money in the Bank pay-per-view where she unsuccessfully challenged Bayley for the SmackDown Women’s Title, appears to have snapped.
Check out the video below via her Twitter (if you’re wearing headphones or earphones I do suggest turning the volume down a bit):
Tamina made her WWE debut in May of 2010 alongside the Usos, but has still never won a championship other than the 24/7 Title, which she lost on the same show she won it at Hell in a Cell last year.
She wasn’t even originally set for the SmackDown Women’s Title multi-woman match at WrestleMania this past April, but was added in after Carmella and Dana Brooke had to pull out due to the coronavirus pandemic.
She’s picked up a couple of wins on TV since then as she was building to the match at Money in the Bank against Bayley, but as noted earlier, hasn’t appeared after that loss.
Could it be time for Tamina to finally be featured in a more prominent role than she has been for so many years?
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE Name Demands An Apology From The Rock