A WWE star currently on the SmackDown brand has received some very complimentary praise from some fellow members of the locker room.
As part of Fightful Select‘s ‘Brass Ring’ series, the site has gathered comments from WWE talent, and a number of them had positive things to say about Liv Morgan.
One said: “She’s is obsessed with improving and becoming one of the best. She cares more than anybody, I think. It’s great to see that kind of passion. Not everyone has it.”
A female member of the roster said: “Liv is one of those people that everyone wants to work with because you know that she’ll do whatever it takes to make the match, the angle, the interview as good as possible. Even if she’s not winning or even coming out looking good, she always wants what she’s a part of to be good because she knows how it reflects on her, win or lose.”
As was documented during ‘Liv Forever’ on the WWE Network, Morgan has had a few moments taken away from her, and the report adds that Fightful had been told of at least three times “bold or significant” plans for Morgan had been halted over the last year through no fault of her own.
She is current enjoying a pretty decent winning streak alongside Ruby Riott in the women’s tag team division on SmackDown.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite