The viewership figures for last Friday’s (October 1) WWE Draft episode of SmackDown have been revealed.
Per Wrestlenomics, Friday’s show drew in a total of 2.25 million viewers, which is up from the previous week’s 2.135 million.
In the key 18-49 demographic, the Draft show scored a 0.62, totaling at 809,000 viewers. This is also up from the 0.55 the previous week.
The show was advertised as the first night of the WWE Draft, as well as featuring the return of Edge, as well as Sasha Banks vs Bianca Belair.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw