After being ruthlessly taunted during a match on TV last night, one popular WWE star has since deactivated her Twitter account.
After a previous edition of NXT saw Jacy Jayne taunt rival Gigi Dolin by bringing up her childhood story of adversity against her, she mentioned Dolin’s brother.
Telling Dolin that she abandoned him with an abusive Mother to selfishly pursue her wrestling dream, Jayne left no stone unturned in an attempt to trigger her foe.
Dolin later announced that her brother would be at ringside for the former tag team duo’s grudge match.
The match however did not go in Gigi’s favor.
After she was ruthlessly taunted by former friend Jacy Jayne in front of her brother during the match on last night’s WWE NXT (May 2) now Dolin has made a move on social media.
Gigi Dolin has deactivated her Twitter account.
However, Gigi Dolin fans rejoice as her Instagram account remains active, having posted to IG stories several times since the brutal match.
Elsewhere in NXT Women’s Division Twitter related news, a relatively new NXT star continues to battle a persistent imposter on the social media app.
Click here to read all about that.
You can keep up with all the latest NXT news by clicking right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence