It was reported last night by Mike Johnson of PWInsider that WWE star Sasha Banks had suffered what appeared to be a serious injury during a Live Event match with Charlotte Flair.
Johnson reported Banks landed awkwardly following a backbreaker spot, and appeared to be having issues with her leg or knee.
After the match, Banks was helped to the back by WWE officials, leading to speculation she was badly hurt.
Thankfully, Banks has provided a positive update for fans on social media, as you can see below.
Thank you for the love always.
— Mercedes Varnado (@SashaBanksWWE) January 3, 2022
It’s great to see that the injury isn’t as serious as first suspected, and we hope to see Sasha back in the ring as soon as she is fit and ready.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite
- Kenny Omega Returns On AEW Dynamite