Pro wrestling and Star Wars have a lot in common and now it seems we will see some crossover in the near future. It has been reported by Pro Wrestling Sheet that Sasha Banks will be appearing on the second season of The Mandalorian.
The show launched on Disney+ this past Autumn to critical acclaim. While the show featured an engaging story following the titular Mandalorian on his adventures, the show became best known because of Baby Yoda.
Sasha Banks has been out of action since the beginning of January with an ankle injury. The injury has kept her off television and caused her to miss the Royal Rumble match.
The size and nature of her role has yet to be revealed but it will be interesting to see what Banks will bring to The Mandalorian.
Are you a fan of the show? Let us know on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023