Several WWE stars got matching Bray Wyatt tattoos after last night’s tribute episode of SmackDown, a day after Wyatt, real name Windham Rotunda, passed away.
We covered after the show that Braun Strowman had gotten a tattoo of Wyatt’s logo, but he wasn’t alone.
Also confirmed to have gotten matching tattoos of Wyatt’s logo are Karrion Kross, Shotzi, and WWE’s director of long-term creative, Rob Fee, who worked closely with Wyatt.
Scarlett and ring announcer Mike Rome were present as well, as you can see here:
WWE has added the following note to the item descriptions for Wyatt merch on the WWE Shop website:
In the wake of Bray Wyatt’s death, WWE will donate all net proceeds to support JoJo Offerman and his children.
You can find said merch at this link.
On Thursday, August 24, Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful reported:
I was given permission to reveal that earlier this year Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) got COVID that exacerbated a heart issues.
There was a lot of positive progress towards a return and his recovery. Unfortunately today he suffered a heart attack and passed away.
Our thoughts and condolences continue to be with Windham Rotunda’s family, friends, and everyone affected by his passing.
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- Bryan Danielson Lists Dream Opponents For Final Full-Time Year In AEW
- WWE Star Says Jade Cargill Would Be A Good Fit For His Faction