A new report has shed some light on the current plans for the storyline involving WWE SmackDown star Baron Corbin.
WWE and Corbin have been filming in Las Vegas the past few days, and according to PWInsider, it’s part of a social media storyline that will play out throughout this week.
Baron Corbin got lucky in a casino and his fortunes finally seem to have changed, after weeks and weeks of begging fans and colleagues for money.
However, the report also notes there is a twist planned at some point. It’s unclear whether the twist is that he becomes rich again, which we’ve already kind of seen playing out, or if it’s a twist of the twist and he’ll end up poor again by Friday.
PWInsider also mentions that there had been a plan to film with illusionist Criss Angel while in Vegas, but there’s no word on whether it was part of this.
Fans have praised Corbin’s videos throughout the past couple of days very highly and he’s definitely getting a lot of people on his side.
Let’s not forget that WWE filed to trademark “Happy Corbin” a couple of months ago, which presumably will play into this storyline some way or another.
They’re gonna have to start calling me President Corbin, because were only staying at the Presidential Suite! LUCK IS ON MY SIDE! pic.twitter.com/t1knSPTpM0
— mayor of jackpot city (@BaronCorbinWWE) August 23, 2021
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- Cody Rhodes Accused Of ‘Sucking Up’ To Tony Khan
- AEW Star Calls Out WWE For Management ‘War’, ‘Playing’ With Wrestlers’ Careers
- New Sami Zayn Shirt Revealed Following WWE Royal Rumble
- Dustin Rhodes Shares Message For Cody Rhodes Ahead Of WrestleMania 39