A new report has emerged suggesting the “working plan” right now is for Zelina Vega to make a return to WWE after being released last year.
Fightful Select reports that Vega has been spotted at the WWE Performance Center today and was filming content there.
The exact nature of what was being filmed isn’t clear but as noted, the report states the plan is for her to return to the company.
She had been released in November after failing to comply with the company’s third party policies as she continued her Twitch channel and launched an OnlyFans.
Vega’s real-life husband Aleister Black had also been off WWE TV until a couple of weeks ago when he returned with a vignette.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Top Free Agent Bandido Signs With AEW
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Liv Morgan Says She Will Be In The MCU