A new report has emerged suggesting the “working plan” right now is for Zelina Vega to make a return to WWE after being released last year.
Fightful Select reports that Vega has been spotted at the WWE Performance Center today and was filming content there.
The exact nature of what was being filmed isn’t clear but as noted, the report states the plan is for her to return to the company.
She had been released in November after failing to comply with the company’s third party policies as she continued her Twitch channel and launched an OnlyFans.
Vega’s real-life husband Aleister Black had also been off WWE TV until a couple of weeks ago when he returned with a vignette.
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major WWE Star Confirmed To Be ‘Free Agent’
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- Real Reason For Britt Baker AEW Absence Revealed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed
- Identities Of Several WWE Departures Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Discusses CM Punk’s AEW Departure & WWE Return
- Absent WWE Stars Expected At SmackDown
- Another Tease For Major WWE Signing?