Triple H took over creative control of 205 Live in January 2018 and the show has seen improvements in match quality and storylines ever since. Unfortunately, the improvements in the ring have failed to translate to increased viewership. Last week’s WWE Network viewership information lists 205 Live as the 10th most viewed show on the Network for the week. This puts the show behind several old reruns such as the first episode of WCW Thunder, WrestleMania 31 and 33, and the 2018 Royal Rumble. It is clear that the majority of the WWE audience does not care about the show so here are five ways WWE can improve 205 Live.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan Make AEW Dynamite Appearance
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan