Triple H took over creative control of 205 Live in January 2018 and the show has seen improvements in match quality and storylines ever since. Unfortunately, the improvements in the ring have failed to translate to increased viewership. Last week’s WWE Network viewership information lists 205 Live as the 10th most viewed show on the Network for the week. This puts the show behind several old reruns such as the first episode of WCW Thunder, WrestleMania 31 and 33, and the 2018 Royal Rumble. It is clear that the majority of the WWE audience does not care about the show so here are five ways WWE can improve 205 Live.
- ‘The Genius’ Lanny Poffo Passes Away
- Planned ‘Top’ WrestleMania 39 Match For Gunther Revealed
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Mom Involved In Car Crash
- Vickie Guerrero Addresses Fake Quote About Dominik Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero
- AEW Planning Streaming Service With Broadcast Partner?
- Shawn Michaels Provides Update On WWE Status Of Ilja Dragunov & Meiko Satomura
- SmackDown Star Revealed As Maximum Male Models’ Stylist
- Triple H Says It’s ‘Great’ Having Vince McMahon Back
- WWE Announces Record Profits For 2022 In Fourth Quarter & Full Year Earnings
- Nick Khan Says Vince McMahon Will Step Down Following WWE Sale If It Benefits The Shareholders