While WWE’s biggest show of the year is always WrestleMania, it’s the Royal Rumble that arguably most fans look most forward to watching.
A truly unique gimmick match that always has its fair share of surprises, returns, comedy spots and ultimately sets up the road to ‘Mania itself.
One of the most exciting aspects of the matches for fans also is trying to predict who will come out that year’s winners.
Let’s take a look at six men and six women who are likely to be the last one standing at the end of their contests.
Roman Reigns seems to be the obvious choice.
Given now that the fan backlash against the ‘Big Dog’ has dissipated and he is arguably the top face on SmackDown, there’s a pretty good chance we could see Reigns win and go on to face Universal Champion ‘The Fiend’ Bray Wyatt to main event another WrestleMania.
The big man has impressed a lot over the last few months and more importantly, caught the eye of Vince McMahon during the build to Survivor Series and at the pay-per-view itself. He was the last to be eliminated in the men’s five-on-five-on-five battle, only to lose at the end to Reigns.
It may be too early for the ‘Limitless’ one to win now but this also could be a good “strike while it’s hot” option.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other